We are always on the look out for passionate writers interested in contributing articles on cybersecurity, compliance and risk management. Keep reading to learn how you can contribute.
What Kind of Subjects Should You Write On?
We are interested in subjects on cybersecurity, compliance and risk management in the healthcare space. We would like topics that go beyond simple discussions on cybersecurity, and are interested in articles and features that could provide valuable information to help our audience of cyber risk management and compliance practitioners, get their jobs done.
- Business Associates
- Chief Information Security Officers (CISO)
- Chief Privacy Officers (CPO)
- Compliance Officers
- Covered Entities
- Cyber Risk Management Professionals
- IT Administrators
- Medical Practitioners
- Medical Technology Vendors
- Software Developers
Topics to Write On
- First party risk assessment
- Third party risk assessment
- Data breaches
- Mobile protection
- Audit and assessment
- CUI compliance
- HIPAA compliance
- Data integrity
- FDA QSR
- FISMA compliance
- IEC 80001 compliance
- Incident response management
- PCI compliance
- security breaches
- Medical device cybersecurity
- Secure passwords
- Safe computing
- Cloud security
- Cybersecurity and the law
And any other related topics…
What Is the Publication Process?
Our publication process is very simple. Simply send your article by email to our editor, who will review it. However, since our articles mainly cater to the US audience, it is essential that you get your article reviewed by a US English language editor for grammar and spellings before sending it over to us. The article will be reviewed to see if it is relevant for our community. We may do minor edits at our end to align the article to our audience needs and to make it SEO friendly. It will then be published.
We will need the following as part of the publication process
- Bio of the author
- Inset photograph of resolution 200*200px
- Hero image of resolution 778*250px
- The author needs to sign up in the Opsfolio Community so that the article appears under his/her name.
You can find an example on our author’s pages here
What are the Plans Available?
We offer 3 plans for you to choose before sending your articles to publish in the Opsfolio Community.
- Standard – We charge 15 USD per link for the articles containing outbound links.
- Reciprocal – You can provide a backlink to the Opsfolio Community from your website.
- Basic – If your article contains no outbound links, it is free of charge to post the article in the Opsfolio Community. However, you cannot reuse or publish your article anywhere else.
What Are the Deadlines?
There are no deadlines, just send what you have when it’s ready.
What’s in It for Me?
As a contributor to the Opsfolio Community, you will have your own author page where you can include your biography, website, social media links, etc, in addition to editing your articles. In other words, by contributing to the Opsfolio Community you will be able to increase your personal brand, improve the corporate branding for your customers, and gain thought leadership.
If you would like us to promote your contributions in our social media channels and provide backlinks to your site, please contact [email protected] for further information.