To do an assessment a questionnaire can be sent to an Assessee organization. So first, the link to the questionnaire has to be generated.
This link can then be shared with the Assessee organization, who in turn will enter the responses to the questionnaire.
- Type in the name of the Assessor and the Assessee organizations. You can also select from the drop down if the entries are already present in the system.
- Add More will create an option to add another assessee for the same questionnaire.
- Select one of the questionnaire from the given list.
- Customized login instructions can be added. You can use the available tokens along with your text to create your own specific instructions for the assessee. These instructions will be shown when the assessee comes to login.
- Customized instructions for the questionnaire can be added. You can use the available token along with your text to create your own specific instructions for the assessee. These instructions will be shown on the assessee dashboard and the questionnaire screen.
- To see the preview of text that will be shown in the login and questionnaire pages, click on Preview button
- To create the link to be sent to the Assessee, click on the Generate Link button.
- Reset button can be used to clear the data entered.Generated link will be displayed in the text area.
- To send the generated link to the Assessee, copy the link and send it through email. Or click on Prepare Email button which opens a pop up with pre-drafted email. You can edit it appropriately and click the Send Email button which will open your default email client to send the email.
- Even if an assessee is not yet signed up in Netspective Attest, the new assessee user can be added to a questionnaire. When done so, the new assessee user will receive an invitation email to sign up for Netspective Attest. Upon signing up the assesse user will be able to access the questionnaire assigned.